**MEDICAL DISCLAIMER** This program is NOT for women who are experiencing any pain, bleeding, or a diastasis recti (abdominal separation) MORE than 3-4 finger width (see DR self-assessment below). If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, we can help you find a pelvic floor PT provider in your area, please contact us! You must be at least 6 weeks postpartum and have been cleared for exercise by your OB or midwife.
Hear What Rachel Had To Say...
Dr. Dawn On Podcasts
Click the link below to listen to Dr. Dawn explain why she is able to help so many mothers get back to being active and fit again!
What’s In This Episode:
Have you ever considered physical therapy for your pelvic floor?
It’s time to go beyond kegels and take the frustration out of pelvic, back, or postnatal Issues.
No matter your stage of motherhood, you should be empowered to take on the active lifestyle you deserve.
Meet women’s health specialist, Dawn Andalon and of course, we will find out how this busy doctor does the motherhood.
This is the Empowered Mama Podcast.
This Program Is For You If...
- You are a mom who plans on Returning to High Intensity Exercise such as running, weight lifting, jumping activities, and core exercises (no matter how fit you think you were leading up to pregnancy and during!)
- You aren't sure how to start your fitness program and which exercises may be safe/not safe
- You love to follow a fitness program where someone is telling you what to do week by week!
- You want guidance from a specialist who can help you PREVENT "leaking" with jumping, sneezing, and running, help HEAL and RESTORE your CORE AND PELVIC FLOOR so you CAN feel confident about returning to exercise, and help PREVENT pelvic organ prolapse (which is more common than you think with a dysfunctional pelvic floor!)
- Learn more than just KEGELS or PLANKS for restoring your pelvic floor and abdominals
- Set you up for success before you get pregnant AGAIN!
Benefits Of This Online Program
When you start this online program, you will be guided week by week, starting with the most fundamental movements and activities to give you a solid foundation. From there, the intensity will increase and the excitement of the program will do the same. You will also gain the following:
- Access to Leading Women's Health expert Dr. Dawn's private Facebook group to get questions answered and interact with other participants
- Guided confidence to return you back to high intensity exercise
- Understanding of what to do and when to do it... making it safe to perform
- Access to exercise videos in a series with modifications based on your needs
- Downloadable programming sheets to track your progress week over week
- And so much more...
Want Some Other Help?
Claim One Of My Currently Free Special Tips Guide And Follow The Advice Inside To Start Making Progress Right Away About Your Women's Health Concerns...
Click above to see how to perform your very own Diastasis Recti self-assessment
Taking this self-assessment will help you understand better if a pelvic floor physical therapy specialist is necessary for your recovery. Doing so will allow you to get back to being active faster and safer, so you can care for your family without any hesitations. Click the button below to start the 11 question self-assessment.
Simple stretches to help Pregnancy aches and pains...
Cat / Camel Stretch
Piriformis Stretch on Box
Do you want to know the BEST Exercises to implement for recovery 0-3 weeks postpartum (safe for vaginal deliveries and C-section births)?
Sidelying Thoracic Rotation
Dr. Dawn Andalon
More About The Person You'll Be Helped By...
Dr. Dawn D. Andalon is San Diego’s “go-to” and Leading Women’s Health Specialist. She has been featured in expert health and fitness columns for several blogs, is trained extensively in Pelvic floor and Postnatal Care, as well as being an expert at the leading edge of exercise routines aimed specifically at Moms suffering from Sacroiliac and Postnatal Back Pain.
Dawn talks regularly at industry workshops and runs her own Postnatal Coaching Series at various locations around Southern CA. Each studio is regularly attended by new Moms wanting a speedy return to pre- pregnancy health, strength and energy.
Listen To What Maggie Experienced...
Listen To What Adrianne Has To Say...
"I waited because I just didn’t know what to do – the other PT clinic didn’t help me at all and it was my Mom who started asking around and we got recommended to see Dr. Dawn…she and all the team at Level4 are great and really helped me overcome my back pain. Thank you! "Amy 34, Carlsbad
"My problems with SI and back pain started at 20 weeks – and only got worse. The doctor told me it would just go away, but that didn’t happen. I was recommended to see Dr. Dawn by someone at work and I told her my priority was to be able to lift my child without pain. I achieved that and now I’m feeling much better than I ever thought possible."Jennifer Age 32, Vista
Individual results may vary
If you have pain after your pregnancy or you haven’t checked in with your OB yet, this program is not for you... You need to get checked out first to be sure it is safe to proceed. We can recommend a pelvic floor PT in your area!