“Here’s How YOU Can Get FREE Access To The Postnatal Specialist Who Is Ending Back Pain (…And Sacroiliac / SI Pain) ON A DAILY BASIS… Helping Turn Women Who’ve Suffered For Months Into The Energetic, Healthy Feeling Moms Who Want To Regain Control Of Their Life!"
Here's Who I Can Help...
I’m not able to help everyone, and because I like to keep my Postnatal department small so that I can really give the personal care that Ladies need, I don’t just work with anyone. But if you can say “YES” to any of the following, then you are right to be looking for solid answers and it’s very likely that I’m the right person to help you:
- You’ve got back and or hip pain and have been told by your OB/GYN or Midwife that what you’ve got is “sciatica”, “just your hormones”, or that it will “just go away”.
- You’ve been diagnosed with, or have a “sneaky suspicion” that what you’re suffering from is Pelvic girdle pain.
- You’ve got back and hip pain and so far, all that you’ve been doing is some Pelvic Floor Exercises.
- You feel let down by the typical insurance medical team model who have so far FAILED to place a single HAND on your painful back or hip, like you presumed they would.
- You’ve had NOTHING but Massage “done to you” or prescribed Generic Exercises by a typical insurance driven physical therapist (Avoiding the best techniques that would bring a huge reduction in YOUR pain levels).
- You continue to suffer from lower back and hip pain that is making your life as a Mom much more tiring and difficult than anyone else around you. And there are a number of ways I’m going to be able to help you.
Maybe You’ve Had Enough Of Your Postnatal Back Pain (…And Suffering) And Want Somebody Like Me To Just “End It All For You” FAST?
If that’s you, then GREAT NEWS, because I have a proven Solution that works FAST at ending Postnatal Back Pain and Pelvic Girdle Pain.
Specialist Pregnancy/Postnatal PT involves me doing all of my best techniques for you in person and by expert hand. Manual Realignment of your back and hip joints is VITAL and is the fastest way to end Postnatal Back Pain and Pelvic Girdle Pain.
Best, it is just one of the pain easing techniques I use everyday that involves plenty of nice Postnatal Massageto release and relax tight muscles and gentle rocking of your joints, back into the right place. And when I combine all this, you are going to notice your pain EASE very quickly.
And I can guarantee I will need to sort this out for you too…
If you want an end to back pain, you absolutely must be doing the right EXERCISES at the right time, in the right sequence. And if you’re only doing those pelvic floor Kegels that your Midwife gave you, the ones that DON’T do anything at all to end Postnatal Back Pain, then it’s no wonder you’re still suffering and its very likely I am going to able to make a difference almost INSTANTLY.
And I’ll make this BIG difference just by adding in some fun exercises (and work out routines) that will not only end your pain, but will also leave you with more energy, confidence and looking healthy in no time at all. And that would be nice added bonus, right?
If you’re at all interested in getting results like this,
Maybe We Should Start By Talking On The Phone?
I can help you. And if your need is urgent, as in, you’ve decided you’ve suffered enough with pain, you’re fed up of being messed around by the traditional medical system, and you’re even somewhat interested in what a Women’s Health Specialist like me can do for you, then a good place for us to start is by talking on the phone.
I’d like to offer you a FREE Telephone Consultation that is perfect for Women interested in discovering what their BEST options are (…the other traditional PT clinic down the street ISN’T likely to be one of them discussed) and doing it this way will let us get to know each other before going ahead with and confirming an in person Physical Therapy appointment.
It works, because doing it this way will allow you and me to decide that we’re a good fit, and leave you knowing with 100% certainty, that I am going to be able to help you like you hope.
This option is where most Moms start their journey back to better health. If you want to joint them, please go ahead and click the blue button below NOW and then just enter your details (after that, I will call you back very soon to set up a time for us to talk on the phone, likely later in the day)…
Or, you can set up a time to talk to me by using this number to call:
P.S. If you do wish to go ahead and book an “in-person” appointment with me because you like the sound of what I’m offering, then use this same number (760) 503 - 4440.
But before you do that, please make a note of this:
EVERYTHING we do for you here is covered by a firm 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - that means we make you VERY HAPPY like you hope…or your session is on us.
There's Also Another Way I'd Like To Offer You My Help.
Maybe you’re just at the very beginning of your search and just browsing, hoping to find some helpful information? And have visited this page hoping to take away some Secret Tips that you can use in your own home to make a start on ending your Postnatal Back Pain right now?
If that’s you, you’re in luck!
I’d Like To GIFT You All The 8 WAYS To End Postnatal Back Pain FREE, In One Simple, Easy To Follow At Home, Plan...
For a limited time, I’m giving away FREE my published Special Report on the best ways to end Postnatal Back Pain and I’d like to give it to YOU (Value $99):
This Special Report will shed light on the clouded and very confused world of Postnatal Back Pain, gives hope, offers clarity AND encouragement for a future free from back pain and SI related pain, as well as giving step-by-step INSTRUCTIONS on the 8 BEST ways to bring a fast end to your concerns.
And best, this FREE Report lets you sample and get a feel for how a Women’s Health Physical like me, can help YOU, while simultaneously making immediate progress at stopping pain and ending worries.
If this option works best for you, go ahead and claim your FREE Report and finally start making the progress you’ve been searching for, instantly, in the comfort of your own home, right NOW! The report is called...
8 Ways To End Postnatal Back Pain FAST...
And Here's What You'll Discover:
- Why ending Postnatal Back Pain has NOTHING to do with Pelvic Floor Muscles… and what the only muscles you should be concentrating on, really are, and how to do it (Hint: I’ve never met an OB/GYN who knows this…) Look on Page 5.
- Why it’s important to consider WHAT you sleep with AND where to put it.
- What you must LIMIT and if you must do it, never do it for more than 20 minutes each time (Hint: Most people think that doing “this” is helping them out... it really isn’t and you really shouldn’t be doing it). Go straight to Page 8 for this tip.
- The only exercises class you should be considering – and what to look for in an instructor who really knows your problem (Hint – if they’re not the right kind – it could be making your problem worse). All covered on Page 8.
- The one exercise that you can and should be doing that will be painless(Hint: you can even do it with your new baby). Page 10 reveals this.
- Worried about picking up your baby from the crib or off the floor? Page 10 shows you a painless way to do it.
- If you’re carrying your baby like “this” then it’s no wonder you’re in pain and you WILL be adding to your own suffering. Read Page 10 and stop it instantly.
- Are you wearing the right one of “these”? I know a great little shop in Del Mar that can fit you out perfectly with the one thing that most ladies neglect to even consider. If your wearing one that doesn’t fit – you are adding unnecessary pressure to your back, increasing pain. Go straight to Page 10 to find out more.
- Plus, a very long and healthy bonus tips section that starts on Page 11 with at least 4 more ways you can bring a fast end to Postnatal Back Pain.
Published Author and Leading San Diego’s Women's Health Specialist
Dr. Dawn Andalon
More About The Person You'll Be Helped By...
Dr. Dawn D. Andalon is San Diego’s “go-to” and Leading Women’s Health Specialist. She has been featured in expert health and fitness columns for several blogs, is trained extensively in Pelvic floor and Postnatal Care, as well as being an expert at the leading edge of exercise routines aimed specifically at Moms suffering from Sacroiliac and Postnatal Back Pain.
Dawn talks regularly at industry workshops and runs her own Postnatal Coaching Series at various locations around Southern CA. Each studio is regularly attended by new Moms wanting a speedy return to pre- pregnancy health, strength and energy.
"I suffered for 7 months before Dr.Dawn was recommended to me – I felt better instantly just from knowing that someone actually knew and understood what I was going through."Sarah Age 29, Encinitas
"I waited because I just didn’t know what to do – the other PT clinic didn’t help me at all and it was my Mom who started asking around and we got recommended to see Dr. Dawn…she and all the team at Level4 are great and really helped me overcome my back pain. Thank you! "Amy 34, Carlsbad
"My problems with SI and back pain started at 20 weeks – and only got worse. The doctor told me it would just go away, but that didn’t happen. I was recommended to see Dr. Dawn by someone at work and I told her my priority was to be able to lift my child without pain. I achieved that and now I’m feeling much better than I ever thought possible."Jennifer Age 32, Vista
What Is Holding You Back From Taking Action?
Can we help you by listening to you or supporting your needs?