Rob Rohlmeier is a licensed acupuncturist and massage therapist who has been in practice since 1992. His mission is to help people return to optimal functioning by resolving painful conditions, relieving myofascial constrictions and improving cellular communication pathways. Rob feels that these 3 factors – pain, tension, impaired signaling are the most critical conditions keeping us from free and easy movement through life.
His gentle, but effective treatment approach is well received and creates rapid and lasting results. The combination of acupuncture, massage and microcurrent resonance therapy creates a powerful synergistic therapy that quickly heals the body at the cellular and tissue levels.
Acute and chronic pain relief, the elimination of chronic dysfunctional postural holding patterns and stress reduction techniques are his specialty. Rob also gives wonderfully relaxing and amazingly soothing full body massage treatments for stress relief and health maintenance.
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- American Institute of Oriental Medicine
- American Institute of Clinical Massage
- The Institute for Pyschostructural Balancing
- Blue Heron Academy of Healing Arts and Sciences
- Orthopedic and Medical Massage
- Triggerpoint release therapy
- Neuromuscular Therapy
CREDENTIALS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Acupuncturist - California and Idaho
- Certified Massage Therapist – California
- Certified Medical Massage Therapist – American Medical Massage Association
- Music – playing piano and singing
- Nature Hiking
- Beach Walks
- Tai Chi
- Qi Gong