Ginny Quick is a life-long devotee to the art of movement. She grew up competing as a nationally ranked equestrian vaulter (a unique combination of dance and gymnastics on horseback) and discovered Pilates in 2002 to be the perfect complement to the physical demands of her lifestyle.
During her 12 plus years in the Pilates field, she’s worked with a wide range of clients with a variety of needs. This includes pre- and post-natal women, athletes, elderly clients, those dealing with sciatica and back pain, and clients rehabilitating from breast cancer surgery, knee surgery, and back surgery. As a new mom herself, she has a special passion for helping pregnant and post-partum mamas connect or reconnect to their bodies and has received training in this specialty. Ginny loves connecting with her clients to identify their specific health and wellness goals and is dedicated to helping them get there! She lives with her husband and 18-month old son in Carlsbad.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- BA in Fine Arts from The University of Southern California
- J.L. Body Conditioning Pilates Certification
- 360’ Pilates Immersion Certification
- Live Life Pilates Pre- and Post-natal Specialization Certification
- Certified Nutritional Therapist through the Nutritional Therapy Association