Dr. Oscar Andalon
PT, DPT, STC, MTC, CSCS, USAW-1, CF-L1, FMS/SFMA
Dr. Oscar Andalon
Dr. Oscar Andalon is a leading and trusted sports physical therapist, strength coach, performance enhancement specialist, educator, author, and Co-Founder of Level 4 Physio, Wellness & Performance – San Diego’s Leading Specialty Private Physical Therapy and Human Performance Practice for People in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and beyond, who value their health and want to restore or maximize their active and healthy lifestyle. For more than 16 years, thousands of athletes, fitness enthusiasts and active people of all ages, levels and sports including, CrossFit, Olympic medalists, professional, collegiate and recreational athletes have consulted Oscar; looking for answers to concerning questions about a fast end to their pain and best ways to improving performance.
Prior to living in Carlsbad, CA, he worked as Clinic Director for a 20,000 sq.ft. sports physical therapy and performance center. He became known as the “athlete whisperer” in the Pacific Northwest by becoming the leading sports performance enhancement physical therapist by working with many CrossFit athletes. He also was a consultant to the Nike WHQ fitness and wellness center in Portland, OR.
Oscar’s passion for excelling in sports earned him the opportunity to compete in soccer both at the Division 1 collegiate level at University of San Francisco and at the professional level playing for the Californai Jaguars; giving him the understanding and experience of knowing what it takes to perform and excel at the highest level of competition. Oscar is an orthopedic and sports performance specialist with a true passion in helping athletes and fitness fanatics of all ages and divisions, serving as an educator to bridge the gap between rehab and strength and conditioning.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy / University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, St. Augustine, FL
- Exercise Sports Science / Business Administration - University of San Francisco
CREDENTIALS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Sports Therapy Certified (North American Sports Medicine Institute)
- Manual Therapy Certified (University of St. Augustine & Health Sciences)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists (National Strength & Conditioning Association)
- Advanced Sports Performance Coach (USA Olympic Weightlifting)
- CrossFit Level One Trainer
- Movement & Mobility Specialists (MobilityIWOD)
- Certified Functional Movement Specialists (FMS)
- Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment Specialists (SFMA)
- Certified Y-Balance Test Specialists
- Lab Assistant – University of St. Augustine in the Doctoral Physical Therapy Program
- Weightlifting / CrossFit
- Beach Volleyball
- Mountain Biking
- Husband and father of two girls
Would You Like To To Find Out More?
Choose Which One Works Best For You...
Just click one of the buttons above and then fill out the simple form.