Telehealth at LEVEL4
If you’re interested in finding out if our telehealth service can help you, please start by watching the video below that will explain all of the ways that we can help you get back to the active lifestyle you’re hoping for…
If you or someone you know has got an issue with pain, stiffness or even an ache, it is not uncommon for people to think "If I ignore this, it will go away on it's own." It can be quite easy to think that the cause was from not sleeping properly, maybe from golf, lifting, or carrying something... Or that the stiffness you are experiencing is something you must live with because you are aging... and that is just what happens as you get older. Maybe you have done nothing at all to hurt yourself (that you can recall)... but it just isn't getting any better.
If any of these describes you, we want you to know that you are not alone... And we hear our clients talk about these "feelings" and "thoughts" all the time. In fact, we see and hear about these things in our physical therapy clinic in Encinitas. We see people like this all the time and they all want the same thing!
And when it comes to living, everybody we see wants to know...
“Why is This Happening to Me?”... or,
“Why Am I Still Suffering With Pain After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?"...
Most people think that when they get Pain, it’s simply going to go away on it’s own. The hope is that they may wake up and the pain will have disappeared like Houdini, almost like it had never even occurred.
But then the pain returns and the same "hope" you had before to magically drive it away does not happen. Several months later you're still living with pain, which often gets worse than it was before.
Does This Sound Like You?
Another scenario that we see quite frequently in our Physical Therapy Clinic is when people go to the Doctor, and the Doctor tells them to just rest and “try these painkillers”... and “let's see how it goes". Does that sound familiar?
But wait... it gets even better! This approach rarely offers significant positive outcomes and after 6 weeks, you return to the Doctor because so little change has occurred. Now, the Doctor may refill your prescription pain pills. Remember, they did not do much in the first 6 weeks.
The irony really is, that the "wait and see" approach to treating most pains are highly ineffective. It often causes more frustration because the passive approach does not work for most people. And then they tell you to rest some more or to order high-level imaging, like an MRI. And we wonder why we have such a problem with managing pain here! It's madness... and even borderline insanity (that we keep doing things the same way and expecting a different result each time). This can even explain why so many people aged 40+ are suffering with chronic pain.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If you’re currently living with pain, here’s just 8 more reasons why it could be lasting longer than it should be:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own... but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to just rest and take painkillers - but the pills did not do anything to help your pain, and as soon as they wore off, chronic pain struck again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets pain as they get older, so it should just be accepted
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help very much
- You tried Googling "What To Do For Pain" and have used YouTube videos to do exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or perhaps made your pain much worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
- You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
- You thought using a brace would alleviate your pain for good, but that won't get to the underlying cause of the problem
If any of these have ever happened to you, we would love to help you and invite you to book in a call to talk with one of our pain specialists at our Encinitas Physical Therapy Clinic to find out what can be done to help your specific problem.
And here is some good news for you...
Because you may have tried any or all of the things we list above, it is actually a GOOD THING. The good thing is that we will be able to determine what doesn’t work... making you closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to schedule a call with us... If you would like to get some really helpful advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for your health.
“How Can Choosing to Speak With a Physical Therapy Specialist Fro LEVEL4 Help You Get Rid of Your Pain... In The Next Few Days?”
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
- First things first, you need to make a decision about getting proper help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that pain will "just go away with time," but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it. Worst off... nothing has really changed… Or it gets worse
- Next, you need to do the RIGHT exercises. One of the best things that we do to help you ease your pain is to do the right SERIES of progressed exercises. The right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help ease pain, and allow you to quickly move more freely again. We make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon or aggravate your pain anymore, like some exercises will do. How does that sound?
- You will want to avoid staying still for long periods of time. The irony is that rest is usually the worst thing that you can do for your back pain. Have you ever tried to get up from the couch after resting for a while, only to find that it is painfully difficult because of stiffness and tightness? One of the absolute worst things you can ever do that adds to your pain is stay still for prolonged periods of time or rest in the same position for more than 30 minutes at a time. If you rest too much, you will feel that stiffness and tightness. And sitting in awkward positions will also make you feel the stiffness and tightness. It would really help if you were given the appropriate strengthening exercises for improving your posture, combined with the appropriate sequence, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- You need to get some real Telehealth advise. Don't let distance keep you from get great care from our specialist. In fact, at LEVEL4 we frequently talk to people from all over the country. If your having pain that is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends, then Telehealth services that we provide can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the team at LEVEL4 in Encinitas can help you live with less pain, then we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free phone appointment to see if you are a good fit for our Telehealth.
So the next question is...
"How Can Choosing Telehealth With One Of Our Specialists At LEVEL4 Get Rid Of Your Pain... In The Next Few Days?"
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
- We will thoroughly assess the situation you - often inside 10 minutes and determine the best plan of attack.
- Pain can “suck” you of energy and limit a peaceful night's sleep, we can help you enjoy sleeping again and live with more energy each day.
- We will ensure that your problem is addressed and “corrected” so you can heal properly.
- Then, we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises and/or stretches that will speed up your recovery.
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term.
- We can help you avoid dangerous surgery and painful injections.
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that pain has stolen from you.
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right.
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic pain.
See more reviews
Click image for more