The #1 Best Selling Women's Health Book by Dr. Dawn Andalon, DPT, MTC, CPI
BEYOND NINE MONTHS:
Everything you ever wanted to know about the embarrassing (and often unspoken) issues your body endures postpartum but didn’t know who to ask!
(Learn the Secrets All Moms Need to Know!)
Beyond Nine Months will empower moms of all ages. It’s time to reveal the real information and solutions behind the embarrassment and frustration of peeing your pants when you jump or sneeze, pelvic organ prolapse, back pain, abdominal separation, and painful sex. Once you are postpartum, you are always postpartum, and this book is going to take you beyond Kegel exercises to find a resolution once and for all to renew your confidence in your body again!
Beyond Nine Months will:
- Reveal the missing links in the US Healthcare system facing women today, which are readily available to you!
- Challenge the belief that motherhood includes physical changes that are irreversible.
- Learn how to finally resolve embarrassing bladder control issues naturally without having to wear a pad or dark yoga pants with exercise, improve prolapse symptoms and diastasis recti without dangerous surgery, how to resume your active life without back pain stopping you... AND MUCH MORE!
- Learn the secrets to resolving common women’s health issues naturally by seeing the doctor ALL women need in their life.
- Provide you with the exact tangible action steps (no matter what your age) to give you more energy, free of worry, and the active lifestyle you deserve!
Feel like yourself again--no matter what your age!
You train to get your body to look or perform a certain way, but do you train to restore, heal, and perform for the demands of motherhood following a nine-month period that has put a significant strain on your physical body? As you reach your 40s, 50s, and beyond and facing unnecessary surgeries and use of medications, there is available conservative and effective options, as noted in this book, to keep free from worrying about your future health.
If you or someone you know has had a baby (whether weeks, months, or even YEARS ago!), this is a must-read so you are not left in the dark and you can feel like yourself again--no matter what your age!
What people are saying about Beyond Nine Months...
Lara Schulte Co-Founder, Generation.Mom
Dr. Andalon highlights something in motherhood that is so important, that once you become a mother you are always postpartum. Women have been taught by society to not talk about how our bodies really change once we have babies, and therefore, important issues we face in regards to our female health are overlooked.
- A must read!
- This book is vital for any mom, mom to be, and even just thinking about being a mom in the future! It’s the information they don’t tell you in the doctor’s office given to you from a compassionate therapist. Dr. Dawn is not only knowledgeable, but a mom herself so she speaks from years of training AND experience. A must read!
- Great Insight That You CAN Recover From Pregnancy Successfully!
- Dr. Andalon has great insight and tips on how you can care best for your postpartum body. She is clearly passionate about her work and helping women, especially postpartum. So many women I know suffer silently from issues physically postpartum and I'll definitely be recommending this book!
About the #1 Bestselling Author, Dr. Dawn Andalon
Dr. Dawn Andalon, DPT, MTC, CPI
Dr. Dawn Andalon is a physical therapist, educator, author, and co-owner of LEVEL4 PT & Pilates in Encinitas, CA. She is known as a leading spine and postpartum women’s health specialist in the San Diego area. Prior to living in Carlsbad, CA, she worked at Nike WHQ in Portland, OR, as a physical therapist.
Dr. Dawn has also been a Pilates-based PT, which she has implemented with elite and Olympic athletes, surfers, and the weekend warrior to enhance their chosen sport and for rehab with spinal injuries. She is highly trained in pelvic floor rehab, holds a manual therapy certification from University of St. Augustine, and has special training with the female athlete population.
Dr. Dawn has a passion for postnatal care, serving as an educator to bridge the gap between labor/delivery and return to exercise, which is evident in this book. She loves living by the beach with her husband (and co-owner), Dr. Oscar Andalon, and their two daughters.
Copyright 2022 LEVEL4 PT & Pilates