Helping Women Stay Active and Mobile, Avoid Surgery, and Regain Confidence Doing the Things They Love!
Watch this 2 minute video where Dr. Dawn explains exactly how Level4 Physio-Wellness-Performance helps people like you!
Dr. Dawn Andalon - Women's Health Physical Therapy & Pelvic Floor Specialist in Encinitas, CA
Want Help to Decide if Women's Health Physical Therapy is Right For You?
FREE Phone Consultation!
If you are not quite ready to go ahead and book an appointment with a Physical Therapy right now, perhaps you have some questions and think it would be good to talk to someone at LEVEL4 Physio-Wellness-Performance first so you can be 100% sure that we can help you, please click the button below and fill out the short form to schedule a call and one of our Physical Therapists will answer all the questions you have over the phone, completely for free:
FREE Discovery Visit!
We realize some people may be “unsure” if Physical Therapy is right for them. It could be that you’re not sure it’ll work, or whether we can help with what you’ve got, or maybe you had a bad experience somewhere in the past? If that sounds like you and you’d like to come in and see for yourself how LEVEL4 Physio-Wellness-Performance can help you, please fill out the short form below and tell us more about you so we can answer your questions:
Want To Listen To Dr. Dawn?
What’s In This Episode:
- How Dawn handled the transition from career without kids to career with kids
- What a physical therapist that specializes in postnatal health does & how they help women
- Dawn’s belief system on treating women in the postpartum period
- The most common reasons women come to Level 4
- What signs of birth trauma should women look for after the baby
- How we can talk to our doctors about getting a referral to a physical therapist
- And much more...
What’s In This Episode:
- Have you ever considered physical therapy for your pelvic floor?
- It’s time to go beyond kegels and take the frustration out of pelvic, back, or postnatal Issues.
- No matter your stage of motherhood, you should be empowered to take on the active lifestyle you deserve.
- Meet women’s health specialist, Dawn Andalon and of course, we will find out how this busy doctor does the motherhood.
- This is the Empowered Mama Podcast.
Dr. Dawn is a leading spine and women's health / pelvic floor specialist in the San Diego area and was the guest on Dr. Jay Warren's podcast called “Healthy Births, Happy Babies".
What's In This Episode:
- How soon is “too soon” to start moving, walking, exercising after a C-section.
- The difference in rehabilitating the pelvic floor after a planned C-section vs. a C-section after laboring and pushing.
- What the 5 steps are for restoring your core and pelvic floor in postpartum.
Click on the link below to hear the podcast and learn some great insight to see why Dr. Dawn is so sought after for her speciality.
Want Some Help?
Claim One Of My Currently Free Special Tips Reports And Follow The Advice Inside To Start Making Progress Right Away About Your Women's Health Conerns...
Meet The Women's Health Specialist...
Dr. Dawn Andalon is a physical therapist, educator, author, and Co-Founder of LEVEL4 Physio-Wellness-Performance in Encinitas, CA. She is known as a leading spine and postpartum women’s health specialist in the San Diego area. She enjoys treating spine, hip, and pelvic issues, like pelvic floor pain, diastasis recti, postnatal back pain, and stress incontinence. Dr. Dawn has a passion for postnatal care, serving as an educator to bridge the gap between labor/delivery and return to exercise. She can help you and get you back to the exercise and activities you love.
Want A Phone Call With The Specialist?
Conditions We Can Help With Include...
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pre-and post-pregnancy low back and pelvic joint pain
- Dysfunctions associated with nursing
- Neck and shoulder pain due to nursing posture
- Return to fitness after pregnancy, female athlete specific programs
- Diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
- Post-mastectomy rehab
- Scar tissue mobilization after surgery
- C-section recovery
- Other abdominal surgeries
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Sacroiliac / SI and sciatica related pain
What People Are Saying About Specialist Women's Healthcare From LEVEL4 Physio-Wellness-Performance...
Awesome experience! I came to Level4 to work on my core weakness & diastasis with Dr. Dawn, and I was surprised by how much I improved in just a few short weeks! Seriously, I went from feeling like wobbly jello to feeling totally stable when doing core work like planks, push-ups, overhead squats, snatches, etc... Not only that but Drs. Dawn and Oscar both worked together and corrected multiple other issues I was having as well! Knee/hip pain, low back pain... I went from having pain after every deadlift session to having none at all, and from not being able to run without sharp hip pains the next day to having almost none. They even helped correct my messed-up toes-to-bar form... Seriously amazing! They're crazy smart and I can't recommend them enough!!Adriane 39, Oceanside, CA
See more reviews
Click image for more