About LEVEL4 PT & Pilates
"Helping Women Heal Their Body and Find Lasting Relief Without Medications or Surgery... So They Can Live a More Active, Healthy, and Happier Life!"™
Watch this 3 minute video that explains exactly how LEVEL4 helps people like you!
At LEVEL4 PT & Pilates, we love to help people in their 40s, 50s, 60s and above, get back to living the life they deserve. Which means a life free from medications, where you don’t have to worry about constantly going to the doctor, and can do and enjoy all of the things you love, without the fear of pain or a frustrating issue holding you back.
When something like chronic pain strikes in your knee, low back, neck or shoulders, if you experience an injury from exercise or sport, or you are dealing with a women's health pelvic floor concern, we know it’s very tempting to leave it alone with the hope that it will simply just “go away on it’s own” with time and rest… That you will wake up someday and like “magic”, it will be as if it never happened in the first place… But that’s usually not the case, and often the problem ends up worse than it was when it first started.
We also know it’s very easy to reach into the back of the cabinet for the medications, and take them whenever pain strikes so it eases off fast… But those solutions are are no good for your health long-term, and do not address the cause of the problem.
Or, maybe you are left feeling confused, even skeptical because you’ve sought out advice from other healthcare professionals, or another physical therapist in the past, and nothing they seemed to say or do helped your situation.
Can You Relate?
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone. At LEVEL4, we hear this all the time… In fact, people who come to see us have often:
- Thought the pain would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
- Paid several visits to the doctor, only to be told to “rest” and “take some painkillers” - then weeks later go back to see the doctor again, only to be prescribed MORE rest, and an even stronger dose of painkillers
- Been put on a month-long waiting list after being referred to see an insurance based physical therapist, then when after waiting so long to be seen - were given a sheet of exercises, passed off to a tech, which did nothing to ease the pain quickly, if at all
- Tried a few YouTube exercises, but those exercises either didn’t do a thing or aggravated the issue making it 10 times worse
- Thought it would be a good idea to rest because the pain was so bad, but all that did was make the area even more stiff and tight
- Been told by a family member or friend that “this happens to your body as you get older”… making it easy to accept it’s “just a part of life”
Any of Those Sound Familiar?
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our physical therapy specialists at our Encinitas physical therapy clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work, so you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Founded by Drs. Dawn & Oscar Andalon
Nationally Known Physical Therapists, Published Authors and Newspaper Columnists
LEVEL4 PT & Pilates was founded by Dr. Dawn Andalon and Dr.Oscar Andalon, published authors for the Coast News, Encinitas Advocate, Del Mar Times, and Rancho Santa Fe Review, are San Diego’s leading physical therapy experts, former professional athletes, and are nationally recognized speakers in the field of physical therapy.
Dr. Dawn and Dr. Oscar, have been helping 1000's of women just like you for over a combined of 40 years who want to keep active and mobile by healing their bodies and finding lasting relief without medications or surgery… so they can enjoy their lives doing all the things they love! After all, who doesn’t want to be healthy so they can get the most enjoyment out of life for many years to come!
We believe women should have exceptionally better access to great care to help them stay active and mobile and living free from painkillers and surgery.
If you would like to know how our team of specialists at LEVEL4 PT & Pilates can help you live with less pain and get back to feeling great again… We invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free discovery session at our clinic:
Note: This Free Discovery Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy, they are unsure of its benefits or if they don't know if it's right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery dession so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done. This is a great way to start without any financial risk on your part.
We Love To Help People:
- Keep active - so you can run after your kids all day, take your grandchildren to the park with ease and enjoy a nice round of golf, run or walk anytime that suits you
- Stay free from medications - so you’re not always reaching in the cabinet for medications to ease the pain or issue- PLUS they’re no good for your long-term health anyway, and don’t actually do anything to fix the problem, just mask it
- Avoid dangerous surgery - we’ll help you get to the root-cause of what’s going on quick - often inside 20 minutes, so you don’t have to get to the point of having to face surgery to fix it
- Find out what’s wrong - we’ll help give you peace of mind and ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- Get more enjoyment out of life- so you can enjoy quality time with family and friends that aches and pains can steal from you, and finally get a good night sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
Meet Some Of Our Past Clients And Hear Their Stories...
"I had seen so many other practitioners before coming to LEVEL4, thinking each one would help fix my back problem. I was feeling hopeless with long-standing back and sciatic pain that was keeping me from playing with my grandson and enjoying my life. I also care for my elderly parents and I needed to be more flexible and stronger in order to do the things I needed. This place has changed my life..."Active grandmother
"I have been to PT at other places, but this place is different. I was so impressed on how fast I recovered from a hip replacement and so was my doctor. I feel so much stronger and the people here are what make my experience amazing. I am now a LEVEL4 member where I come 5 days a week for Pilates, fitness, massage, and all the wonderful services they provide..."Active 67 year old
Our Newest Guide: How To Choose The Best Physical Therapist For YOU!
How does one decide which physical therapist is best for you?
We get this question all the time! Let's face it... Everyone can't work with everyone. Like any profession, there are always good ones and then there are bad ones. To help you make the best decision for yourself, we put together this tips guide to help you know what things to consider. Physical therapists help people move better... At LEVEL4, we are the movement specialists who help return you to the activities that you love most - Guaranteed!
To get your copy of this guide today, click on the orange button, fill out the simple form, and we will have it emailed to you very shortly. It's in a PDF format, so all you have to do is click on the blue link in the email an it will pop up on your screen (or in your Downloads folder). The tips guide will help you to make a better decision... And we like helping people to do just that.
100% Happiness Guarantee
Did you know we're one of the few, if not THE only clinic to offer a full 100% refund if you're not totally happy with your service? Here's how it works...
You're Fully Protected By Our 100% Money-Back Happiness Guarantee
Your happiness is important to us. If you're not entirely satisfied with any program, on the same day of service, simply tell us what went wrong and LEVEL4 will refund your money.
We can offer this money back Happiness Guarantee to our private paying clients only. Insurance patients do not qualify for a refund due to strict federal and state insurance laws. If you're paying privately, however, we can offer you a 100 Money-Back Happiness Guarantee on the same day of service. No hassles - it's that simple!
See our reviews
Click image for more