“Fill Out The Form To Get YOUR Special Tips Report With All The Best Ways To Naturally Solve "Leaking" and Bladder Concerns” (...It’s Currently FREE!)
Leave Your Details And Get All This Advice NOW...
If you have “leaking” with sneezing, coughing, running or jumping, it is not uncommon for people to think "If I had babies, I just have to live with this." It can be quite easy to think that the cause was from pregnancy, maybe multiple babies, or you are in that later stage of menopause and think it comes with age...... and that is just what happens. Maybe you just think it is normal, but it just isn't getting any better, ladies...it is COMMON but not NORMAL!
If any of these describes you, we want you to know that you are not alone... And we hear our clients talk about these "feelings" and "thoughts" all the time. In fact, “leaking” or stress incontinence (what it is called) symptoms are one of THE most common problems that we see in our women’s health physical therapy clinic in Encinitas. We see people like this all he time and they all want the same thing!
And when it comes to living with incontinence, everybody we see wants to know...
“Why is This Happening to Me?”... or,
“Why Am I Still Suffering With This Leaking issue Months (Maybe More) After I had a Baby?"...
Here's Who I Can Help...
Most people think that when they get Stress Incontinence, it’s simply going to go away on it’s own. The hope is that they may wake up and the problem will have disappeared like Houdini, almost like it had never even occurred.
But then the “leaking” returns and the same "hope" you had before to magically drive it away does not happen. Several months later you're still living with incontinence, which often gets worse than it was before.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario that we see quite frequently in our Women’s Health Clinic is when people go to the Doctor, and the Doctor tells them to just “take this medication”... Does that sound familiar?
But wait... it gets even better! This approach rarely offers significant positive outcomes and after 6 weeks, you return to the Doctor because you are either fed up with taking medication or very little has changed.
The irony really is, that the "wait and see" approach to treating stress incontinence is highly ineffective. It often causes more frustration because the passive approach does not work for most people. There are so many women dealing with this!
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Stress Incontinence, Here’s Just 6 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should Be:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own... but it didn’t.
- You thought it would go away on it’s own... but it didn’t.
- You went to the Doctor who told you to just “do Kegels” and take a medication- but with little to no result.
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody has this issue especially after having multiple babies as they get older, so it should just be accepted.
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help very much.
- You tried Googling ‘leaking” or incontinence and have used YouTube videos to do exercises or Kegels but they didn’t do a thing.
If any of these have ever happened to you, we would love to help you and invite you to book in a call to talk with one of our women’s health specialists at our Encinitas Physical Therapy Clinic to find out what can be done to help your specific problem.
And here is some good news for you...
Because you may have tried any or all of the things we list above, it is actually a GOOD THING. The good thing is that we will be able to determine what doesn’t work... making you closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to schedule a call with us... If you would like to get some really helpful advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for your health.
“What Can I Do To Help Me Stop the Embarrassment of “Leaking” Especially with Sneezing or Exercise!"
Well, here's 3 things you can do:
- First things first, you need to make a decision about getting proper help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that incontinence will "just go away with time," but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it. Worst off... nothing has really changed… Or it gets worse.
- Next, you need to do the RIGHT exercises. One of the best things that we do to help you and ease your symptoms is to do the right SERIES of progressed exercises. The right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help your pelvic floor muscles, and allow you to quickly move more freely again. We make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon or what to do if you end up getting pregnant again and are concerned the symptoms will return!
- You need to get a more comprehensive “Pelvic Floor Assessment”: Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy is proven to help people with stress incontinence. If your “leaking” is affecting your your ability to keep active, you are embarrassed about having to wear dark colored leggings to fitness workouts because you might “leak”, or if it gets in the way of the activities you want to participate in, then we can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Women’s Health Physical Therapy team at Level4 in Encinitas can help you live without stress incontinence, then we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our clinic:
Note: This Free Discovery Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy, they are unsure of its benefits or if they don't know if it's right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done. This is a great way to start without any financial risk on your part.
Here’s just a few of the things our Women’s Health Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
- We will thoroughly evaluate your pelvic floor issue- often inside 20 minutes and determine the root cause of your incontinence.
- We can quickly assess a bladder diary you provide to see if specific “triggers’ are adding to your issue.
- We will ensure that your problem is addressed and “corrected” so you can heal properly.
- Then, we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises and/or stretches that will speed up your recovery.
- We can help you put an end to needing to take any of those medications that are no good for your health long-term.
- We can help you avoid dangerous bladder surgery .
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office or from making repeat visits.
- We can help you get back to enjoying the fitness classes/activities you once feared plus being able to jump on the trampoline with your kids! How does that sound?
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of pelvic floor dysfunction.
"I suffered for 7 months before Dr. Dawn was recommended to me – I felt better instantly just from knowing that someone actually knew and understood what I was going through."Sarah Age 29, Encinitas
"I went to another PT clinic which didn’t help me at all and it was my co-worker who started asking around and we got recommended to see Dr. Dawn…she and all the team are great and she helped me get over my pelvic pain. Thank you."Tonya 43, Carlsbad
"My problem with incontinence started after my first child – and only got worse after my second son was born. The doctor told me it would just go away, but that didn’t happen. I was recommended to see Dr. Dawn by someone at work and I told her my priority was to be able to run and workout without feeling embarrassed. I achieved that and now I’m feeling much better than I ever thought possible." Thank you Dr. Dawn so very much!"Brenda Age 36, Vista
"Dr. Dawn takes the time to actually show you how to do each exercise correctly. I always get the feeling that she cares enough to have thought about all of the exercises she gives you… and that makes you feel more confident and sure that they are going to make a difference like you'd hope."Connie Age 42, Del Mar
See more reviews
Click image for more