Take Control of Osteoporosis The Natural Way
How strong are your bones? At age 35, a woman's battle against bone loss begins. And, it intensifies with menopause and beyond. Conventional medicine has offered such controversial therapies as estrogen replacement, a treatment that is potentially dangerous and only partially effective.
If you or someone you know has osteoporosis, you may be concerned about the consequences, like falling, fracturing or breaking a bone, and having to be dependent on family for care. Fortunately, there are simple ways to reverse your osteoporosis without spending hours at the gym, cutting out the foods that you love, or relying solely on medications that may have unwanted side effects. And there’s more than one way to do it.
If you or someone you know has back pain, stiffness, or even a prior fracture due to osteoporosis, it is not uncommon for people to think "If I ignore this, it will go away on its own." It can be quite easy to think that the cause was from not sleeping properly, maybe from lifting, or carrying something... Or that the stiffness you are experiencing is something you must live with because of your diagnosis or simply “you age.” Maybe you have done nothing at all to hurt your back (that you can recall) ... but it just isn't getting any better.
Within the deepest recesses of a woman's heart lies a trepidation, a primal fear that echoes in the quiet moments. It is the fear of fragility, of bones weakened and robbed of their strength. The fear of a fracture that shatters not only bones but dreams and independence. This fear reaches beyond the physical, penetrating the very essence of what it means to be a woman.
If any of these describes you, we want you to know that you are not alone in this journey. We understand the depth of your fears and the magnitude of your aspirations... And we hear our clients talk about these "feelings" and "thoughts" all the time. In fact, Osteoporosis is more common that we think and a very common problem that we see in our women’s wellness center in Encinitas. We see people like this all the time and they all want the same thing!
Together, we can forge a path to a future where bones are fortified, bodies are vibrant, and spirits are unbreakable. It is a future where the fear of fractures becomes a mere memory, as you reclaim the joy of living life to its fullest. Picture a life unrestricted, where laughter rings through the air, and strength courses through your veins.
And when it comes to living with Osteoporosis, women we see want to know...
"Why is This Happening to Me?"
“Why Am I Still Suffering With Chronic Pain After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?"...
Most people think that when they have pain due to osteoporosis, it's simply going to go away on its own. The hope is that they may wake up and the pain will have disappeared like Houdini, almost like it had never even occurred.
But then the pain returns and the same "hope" you had before to magically drive it away does not happen. Several months later you're still living with pain, which often gets worse than it was before.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario that we see quite frequently in our Women’s Wellness Center is when people go to the Doctor, and the Doctor tells them to just rest and “try these painkillers”... and “let's see how it goes". Does that sound familiar?
But wait... it gets even better! This approach rarely offers significant positive outcomes and after 6 weeks, you return to the Doctor because so little change has occurred. Now, the Doctor may refill your prescription pain pills. Remember, they did not do much in the first 6 weeks.
The irony really is, that the "wait and see" approach to helping manage the symptoms of osteoporosis and preventing future bone loss is highly ineffective. It often causes more frustration because the passive approach does not work for most people. And then they tell you to rest some more or do some weight bearing exercises, but it may be difficult to know what is safe to do or also how to move without hurting. And we wonder why we have such a problem with managing chronic pain! It's madness... and even borderline insanity (that we keep doing things the same way and expecting a different result each time). This can even explain why so many people aged 60+ are suffering with fear around Osteopenia or Osteoporosis.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If you’re currently living with back pain, here’s just 8 more reasons why it could be lasting longer than it should be:
- You thought doing some walking or light exercise on your own at home or the gym, but you end up wondering if it is enough (or you are in pain after you are done).
- You went to the Doctor who told you to just rest and take painkillers when you have pain in your back - but the pills did not do anything to help, and as soon as they wore off, chronic back pain struck again.
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody deals with this as they get older, so it should just be accepted.
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, worked with a trainer or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help very much
- You tried Googling “Osteoporosis exercises” and have used YouTube videos to do exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or perhaps made your pain worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight.
- You are taking Vitamin D and Calcium supplements and think that is the best way to prevent further bone loss. But is that enough?
- You thought using a back brace would alleviate your back pain for good, but didn't get to the underlying cause of the problem.
If any of these sound familiar, we would love to help you and invite you to book in a call to talk with one of our Osteoporosis specialists at our Encinitas Wellness Center to find out what can be done to help you.
And here is some good news for you...
Because you may have tried any or all of the things we list above, it is actually a GOOD THING. The good thing is that we will be able to determine what doesn’t work... making you closer to finding the thing that does!
Imagine standing tall, with unwavering confidence, knowing that your bones are resilient and unyielding. Picture yourself embracing adventure, savoring the sweet taste of freedom that comes with a body fortified against the ravages of time. A future where you dance with joy, walk with purpose, and relish every precious moment life has to offer.
Click the button below to schedule a call with us... If you would like to get some really helpful advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for your health.
“What Can I Do To Right Now to Help Prevent the Side Effects of Osteoporosis?
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
- First things first, you need to make a decision about getting proper help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that pain will "just go away with time," or that they will figure out for themselves how to best prevent future bone loss, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it. Worst off... nothing has really changed… Or your bone density scan shows it got worse.
- Next, you need to do the RIGHT exercises. One of the best things that we do to help you ease pain and stiffness, plus stay ahead of your bone loss, is to do the right SERIES of progressed exercises. The right exercises given to you by a specialist will help ease pain, keep you standing straighter and taller (without ending up on a walker one day) and allow you to quickly move more freely again. We make sure that the symptoms you might be feeling don’t come back anytime soon or aggravate your pain anymore, like some exercises will do. How does that sound?
- You will want to avoid sitting and long periods of time. The irony is that rest is usually the worst thing that you can do for your spine and hip joints. Have you ever tried to get up from the couch after resting for a while, only to find that it is painfully difficult because of stiffness and tightness? One of the absolute worst things you can ever do that adds to back and joint pain is sit for prolonged periods of time or rest in the same position for more than 30 minutes at a time. It also affects the tissues around your joints that protect your bones. If you rest too much, you will feel that stiffness and tightness. It would really help if you were given the appropriate stretching and strengthening exercises for improving your posture, combined with the appropriate hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- You need to get some real, “hands-on” treatment. Naturopathic medicine for helping your body from the inside out the holistic way and our Pilates-based resistance training is a proven method to help slow the progression of bone loss, plus keep you feeling healthier and more active! If your Osteoporosis is affecting your life, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends, the specialized Osteoporosis program at LEVEL4 can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the team at LEVEL4 in Encinitas can help you live with more independence, less worry over falls or fractures in the future, and actually build stronger bones and muscles, then we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free discovery session at our wellness center.
Note: This Free Discovery Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about trying something new, they are unsure of its benefits or if they don't know if it's right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done. This is a great way to start without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is...
How Can Choosing to See an Osteoporosis Expert at LEVEL4 Help You Get Stronger Bones and Less Pain... In The Next Few Months?
Here are just a few of the things our Osteoporosis Team can do for you:
- We will thoroughly evaluate any pain you are having - often within 20 minutes and develop a plan of action to help you feel less stiff and ease your pain.
- We can assess your nutrition plan and make sure you are using the correct supplements, foods, and lifestyle to help you take control of your Osteopenia or Osteoporosis in a natural way!
- Pain can “suck” you of energy and limit a peaceful night's sleep, we can help you enjoy sleeping again and live with more energy each day.
- Then, we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises and/or stretches that will help support your body for the long-term.
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers that are not good for your health.
- We can help you avoid dangerous spinal surgery and painful injections.
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that pain or lack of movement has stolen from you.
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right.
- We can help you to be able to walk longer than 20 minutes and be able to sit more comfortably... without your back feeling weak and painful or unstable.
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from unwanted effects of Osteoporosis.
Do NOT live victim to the diagnosis! You certainly may have Osteoporosis, arthritis of the spine, DJD, or Osteopenia, but it doesn't mean that it is the source of your pain. It also does not mean that you need expensive MRI imaging to confirm this condition. In fact, more people have similar issues but have little to no pain and function actively without limitations.
At our women’s wellness center, we are dedicated to guiding you on this transformative journey. We offer you knowledge, inspiration, and unwavering support, empowering you to take control of your bone health. Through education, we will illuminate the path ahead, dispelling the shadows of uncertainty that threaten to obscure your hopes and dreams.
Together, we will celebrate every milestone, no matter how small, as you inch closer to your future health goal. Your resilience will be our inspiration, your determination our driving force. We believe in your capacity to overcome the challenges that osteoporosis presents and to embrace a future filled with strength and vitality.
Welcome to a community that lifts you up when you falter, celebrates your victories, and holds your hand during the darkest of times. Here, you will find solace, camaraderie, and the unwavering belief that together, we can change the narrative of osteoporosis.
Join us on this transformative journey, as we defy the limitations that fear imposes upon us. Unleash the power within you, and let us build a future where your hopes and aspirations become reality. Together, we will rise, unburdened by osteoporosis, and embrace a life that knows no bounds.
Stop Worrying About Osteoporosis and Enjoy the Active and Independent Life You deserve!
Hear From Happy Clients of LEVEL4
See more reviews
Click image for more