Dr. Dawn Andalon
DPT, MTC, CPI
Dr. Dawn Andalon
Dr. Dawn Andalon is a physical therapist, educator, author, and Co-Founder of Level 4 Physio, Wellness & Performance. She is known as a leading spine and postpartum women’s health specialist in the San Diego area.
Prior to living in Carlsbad, CA, she worked at Nike WHQ in Portland, OR as a physical therapist and consultant. She has always enjoyed fitness and working with the active population as she was a former dancer and gymnast. Dawn has completed certification through Polestar Pilates which she has implemented with elite and Olympic athletes, surfers, golf pros, and the weekend warrior to enhance their chosen sport and for rehab with spinal injuries. She is highly trained in Pelvic floor rehab, holds a manual therapy certification from University of St. Augustine, and has special training with the female athlete population. She enjoys treating spine, hip, and pelvic issues. Dawn also has a passion for postnatal care, serving as an educator to bridge the gap between labor/delivery and return to exercise.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, St. Augustine, FL
- Exercise Physiology & Dance - Ohio University
CREDENTIALS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Polestar Pilates Rehab/Studio Certification
- Manual Therapy Certified (University of St. Augustine & Health Sciences)
- Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment Specialist
- Lab Assistant – University of St. Augustine in the Doctoral Physical Therapy Program
- Playing at the beach
- Mama to 2 girls and wife
Would You Like To To Find Out More?
Choose Which One Works Best For You...
Just click one of the buttons above and then fill out the simple form.