Leading Edge Recovery Advice For Frustrated Fitness Fanatics, CrossFitters, Runners, Golfers And Cyclists, Being Given Away FREE Today By Top Professional Sports Physical Therapists…
“Here’s How ANY Injured Sports Person Can End The Frustration Of Being Left Behind Or In-Active, AND Even Put A Stop To The ‘FEAR’ That So Often Comes With Exercising, Running, Golfing, Cycling Or Playing Again, After Injury, And NOT Being 100% Sure If You’re Even Fit Enough Do It!!"
Keep Reading To Discover How To Get All Of The Best Advice, Exercises And “Top Tips” From Top Sports Physical Therapists, That WILL End Your Frustration And Put You SAFELY Back In Your Running, Golf or Cycling Shoes, In No Time At All…. Shown To You FREE!
If You’ve ALREADY RESTED FOR WEEKS And Your Problem Shows NO Sign Of Recovery... We Know Why It Hasn’t Healed AND We’re Here To Tell YOU That There Is HOPE, If You Act Decisively…
It’s no surprise to us that so many frustrated runners, golfers, soccer, gymnasts, Jiu-Jitsu and cyclists, to name a few - are knocking on our door and asking for help. And it’s simply because of the FACT that most muscle and sports injuries can NEVER heal properly, if left alone.
Despite what some people think, REST is NEVER the answer to solve any sports or muscle injury. In more than our combined 40 years of experience, we haven’t witnessed ANY injury, in any sport, that is helped by pro-longed rest. We strongly believe that you don’t just let things heal, you make things heal.
Sure, with rest, the pain will drop. But pain free at rest - that’s not the goal. And what about the scar tissue that builds every day that you are RESTING and is clogging up the muscle or ligament, making it tight, stiff, inflexible and ready to tear again at any time? That GETS WORSE BY THE DAY and is the number one reason why most runners, golfers and cyclists breakdown within weeks of starting up again.
But we know just what to do to stop that… It involves lots of skilled and very Deep Tissue Massage, introducing exercises and exercising (there’s a BIG difference!!!) at just the right time and even looking at your LOWER BACK to check that problems aren’t coming from there – because so often, “they do”! And it maybe that we need to look at your feet to check for a muscle imbalance, or advise specific exercises that will make you stronger and more flexible and mean for less chance of being injured again, any time soon.
And when we do all of that for you, we can GUARNATEE that you will see an improvement and it will happen fast. EVERYTHING that we suggest is geared towards you being active again, as fast as is safely possible. Even from this far, we know that we could suggest something to you that will let you get active and exercising safely, right this minute.
But before we show you how we can help, please let us tell you WHO we can help:
Here's Who We Can Help...
Because we are periodically published in local newspaper and sports magazines, present at local workshops and are trusted advisors to athletes all over the world and to other local medical colleagues we are often in-undated with requests to help and for our ADVICE. As much as we’d LOVE to HELP everyone who gets in touch personally, we’re very cautious about who we choose to help and what time we can spend with who.
And for obvious reasons, we CAN’T just give away all of our best advice to just any runner, golfer or cyclist who calls. But if you can say YES to any of the following, then you are right to be looking for Specialist advice form a Top Sports Physical Therapists and we can confirm that you are looking in the right place to find it:
- You’re a golfer or runner with a dull ache or even severe pain in your Achilles tendon.
- You’re a runner suffering pain on the OUTSIDE of your knee caused by a tight IT Band (A.K.A - Runners knee).
- You’ve got or think you might have shin splints, a calf strain or an ankle sprain and it seems no matter how much time you give it, there’s no signs of a significant improvement.
- You’re an athlete and can’t understand why the hamstring you injured weeks ago, the one that SEEMS to be fine when you walk or jog, won’t let you pick up the pace without getting tighter and more painful when you squat or deadlift.
- You’re a jiu-jitsu fighter, cyclist or golfer with a stiff or achy, even painful lower back.
- You value the enjoyment you get from your health too highly to risk suffering any long-term complications, and so you want to seek the best advice possible, straight away.
- You don’t enjoy the “painkillers and rest” option advised by the GP, nor do you like the generic exercises so often given out by the typical physical therapists covered by your insurance plan.
If You’ve Come To This Page Because You’re FED Up Of Being Unable To Exercise, Worried You’re Not Properly Healthy or Fit And Want A Specialist Sports Physical Therapist, To Just Sort It All For You PROPERLY, Here’s What We Can Do…
We have a proven four step solution that works at ending ALL of the common sports Injuries, FAST. And whether you’ve been injured for days, weeks or even months, We are going to be able to help you and what we can do for you will let you get active and find more ENJOYMENT from exercise because you’ll leave our care FULLY fit and able to take part without any fear of being re-injured.
And we’ll do all that for you, faster and easier than any other way.
“Hands-on” Sports Physical Specialists involves our team working on you in person, and by hand, using all of our BEST techniques to bring about a FAST end to the scar tissue, stiffness and tightness that is likely keeping you on the side-lines. And we’ll end concerns and worries by answering all of your questions, too. Deep Therapeutic Massage will help ease muscle tension and tightness naturally, and combined with PNF stretching and the BEST exercises to make you stronger and more flexible, all of that is going to make a POSITIVE difference to what you can do, how quickly you can do it, and how long you can do it for.
If it happens in DAYS, it will be of NO surprise to us.
And, if you are wanting to find the BEST exercises – the ones specific to YOU and your exercise and sport’s needs, that WILL make a difference in how fast you get better, we’ll give you all of them too – maybe even the very first time that we meet. Doing the secret exercise routines, we know of is going to be the BEST way for you to avoid being injured again, any time soon.
If all of that which we’ve just offered sounds like something you’d be interested in or what you came looking for, then start by making a simple and no hassle or obligation to proceed after, inquiry about cost and soonest availability. Do that when you click the blue button below NOW and then fill out the simple form which will appear:
Or, you can set up a time to talk to one of our sports physical therapy specialists by using this number to call or text:(760) 503–4440.
P.S. If you do wish to go ahead and book an “in-person” appointment with us because you like the sound of what we're offering, then use this same number (760) 503 - 4440.
But before you do that, please make a note of this:
“EVERYTHING we do for you here is covered by a firm 100% Money Back Guarantee – that means we make you VERY HAPPY like you hope…or your session is on us.
If You’d Prefer, Because You’d Find It Easier, We’ll Find 10 Minutes In Our Day And We’ll Easily Be Able To Show You What To Do For The Best, Simply By Talking On The Phone?
“Telephone Consultations work great!”
You’ll love what they can do for you and you’ll see that we CAN help you.
And if you ARE serious about your fitness and you’ve decided enough is enough of being frustrated and missing out, and you’re even SOMEWHAT interested in what a Specialist “Hands-On” Sports Physical Therapist like us can do for you, then a good place for us to start is by talking on the phone.
And when we do, we can show you:
- What makes our Sports Injury Advice so DIFFERENT from all of the other options you’ve got.
- Why, if you’re aged 40 and above, and you like to be active and you’re an injured (and frustrated) runner, cyclist, Jiu-Jitsu fighter or golfer, we could very well be your BEST option.
- Why what we’ll do for you here at Level4 Physio-Wellness-Performance will be NOTHING like you’ve ever tried elsewhere.
- And, WHY most people who start out skeptical about Physical Therapy LOVE what we do for them and how it has everything to do with what happens in the first 20 seconds that we speak…
I’d like to offer you a FREE Telephone Consultation that is perfect and only for exercise enthusiasts serious about their health and interested in discovering what their BEST options are to get FIT. And doing it this way will let us get to know each other BEFORE going ahead with and confirming an “in person” Physical Therapy appointment at one of our locations.
It works, because it will allow you and us to decide that we’re a good fit, and will leave you knowing with 100% certainty, that we are going to be able to help you to get fit and heathy like you hope. And by the way, there’s no obligation to book an appointment after we’ve spoken. That’s your call.
This option is EASY and where most people start their journey back to fitness. If you want to joint them, please go ahead and click the blue button below NOW and then just enter your details on the form that will appear (after that, we will call you back very soon to set up a time for us to talk on the phone, later in the day).
While You’re Here… How About You “TURN YOURSELF INTO AN EXPERT” And Take All Of Our Best Tips And Advice Away With You And Start Your Return To Fitness… RIGHT NOW?
Maybe you’re at the very beginning of your search to regain your fitness and just browsing, hoping to find some helpful advice that you can take away with you IMMEDIATELY? Or you’re looking for some Secret Recovery Tips… the kind that only get given out by the Experts and are used by the PRO Athletes, and ones that you can use in your own home to make a start on ending your own fitness worries, right now?
If that’s you, you’re in luck! Because,
We’ve Jotted Down All Of The 7 Recovery Strategies That We Use With The Pro-Athletes, And Put Them In One, Easy To Follow, At Home (…With Step-By-Step Instructions), Special Report…
It’s worth $99 and we want you to have it for FREE.
For a limited time only, we’re giving away FREE, our Published Special Report on all the BEST ways to recover and get fit following a sports injury like the Pro Athletes do. And we’d like for you to have a copy before you leave this website.
And just following ANY of these top “tips” will make a difference to your fitness and performance.
This Special Report will shed light on the clouded and very confused world of recovering from a Sports Injury, it gives hope, offers clarity AND encouragement for a future free from FRUSTRATION as well as the FEAR many athletes carry with them, of being injured again soon. More: It gives step-by-step INSTRUCTIONS on the BEST ways to get fit (from ALL of the common injuries that ANY athlete, active person or exercise/fitness enthusiast is likely to suffer).
(It’s the kind of Instruction manual you can print out and put in your sports bag and take with you everywhere you go - it’s going to come in VERY handy over the years …)
And best, this FREE Report lets you sample and get a feel for how a Private Sports Physical Therapy Specialist like us, can help YOU, while simultaneously making immediate progress at stopping frustration and worry and helping you to get fit and healthy QUICK.
If this option works best for you, go ahead and claim your FREE Report and finally start making the progress you’ve been searching for, instantly, in the comfort of your own home, right NOW!
The 7 Secret Recovery Strategies That Only The Pro-Athletes Know And Use!
It offers QUCIK, EASY and COST FREE tips and the exact week-by-week, start to end recovery plans used by pro-athletes… for all of the 7 most common sports injuries.
And here’s what you’ll see when you open it up in the next few minutes…
- Struggling with an Achilles Injury? Find out on Page 15 what you MUST do in Week 2 of your recovery to make the difference on how quickly you recover (Hint: Any Golfer or Runner is going to benefit from just knowing this…).
- Maybe you’ve pulled your Hamstring? Did you know that it’s SAFE to start running again within DAYS despite being in some discomfort? Find out how far you can push it and why a certain type of PAIN when you start up again is a GOOD thing BUT why this other type of pain, really isn’t. The two different types of pain are talked about in week 1, and you’ll be able to recognize each when you look on page 9.
- And if you’ve pulled your Calf muscle, find out on Page 13 what you can do in week 2, that will make a huge difference and WILL stop you from running with the FEAR of being re-injured.
- Maybe you’ve twisted your Ankle and sprained ligaments? If you have, you’ll soon know HOW quickly you can get going again and what to do to stop SCAR Tissue from making your ankles as weak as glass!
- Fallen and damaged your Knee Ligaments? What you do in the FIRST WEEK is the most important. EVERYTHING is covered on Page 23 and find out why most people are SHOCKED about what they should already be doing by the time they reach week 2.
- Like to run after work but being stopped by a burning pain on the outside of your knee? It’s like to be RUNNERS KNEE or ITB Syndrome. Page 21 shows you EXACTLY what to put on, how long to stop for and why and what activity is your BEST way to keep FIT, while the pain drops.
- Maybe you’ve got a pain on the inside of your shins that is stopping you from running? It’s likely to be Shin Splints and there are only two things you need to do in Week 1, and 3 things you need to do in Week 2. Look on Page 30 to find out what they are.
Published Authors and Leading San Diego’s Physical Therapists
P.S. For obvious reasons there’s a STRICT LIMIT to the number of free downloads of this Special Report that are available. Please claim yours TODAY so that you don’t miss out. If you press the button below and the next page doesn’t appear, you’ll know they’ve all gone. Maybe do it NOW just to be sure you get yours.
More About The Sports Injury Specialists You'll Be Helped By...
Drs. Oscar, Dawn and Chris are San Diego’s “go-to” and Leading Sports Injury Specialists. They been featured in expert health and fitness columns for several newspapers and magazines, are trained extensively in advanced sports injury care, as well as being experts at the leading edge of Pilates routines aimed specifically at people suffering from a sports injury.
Oscar, Dawn and Chris talk regularly at industry seminars and present at local workshops for the community. Furthermore, Dawn runs their own Concierge Pilates Program and Exercise Classes. Each class is regularly attended by various athletes of all divisions, active people and fitness enthusiasts wanting a speedy return to health, strength and energy.
At first you think you can just give it time, and then you realize it isn’t going to work. Next you do the Google searches to find a decent Physical Therapist and then you realize when the problem is fixed and you’re back running, that you wish you’d done it much sooner – just go and see the guys at Level4 Physio-Wellness-Performance and get it done straight away!Louise Runner, Late 30’s, Solana Beach
As much as the physical therapy service has been excellent, I’ve asked the physical therapist a million questions and got answers and that’s really helped…I had a snapped Achilles Tendon Injury…my Dad and my brother had previously been here at Level4 and told me to come…I’m so glad I did, I wasn’t getting anywhere with my first physical therapist under my insurance plan and now I’m really happy with everything the team at Level4 did for me.Jane Late 30’s, Oceanside
You think you can sort it out for yourself, it comes and goes, but there comes a point when you think, well, I’ve been missing out now for 6 weeks, I’ve got to go and do something to get it looked at properly. The Level4 team has helped with Achilles and Knee problems and get me going again quicker than any other way I’ve tried.Dave Cyclist and Squash Player, Mid 40’s, Encinitas
I play squash and love to keep fit, but have suffered from calf, muscular and other sports type injuries…I’ve made the mistake in the past of leaving it too long but Physical Therapy here always gets you back on track and repaired quickly – you’ve got to listen to what these physical therapists says, you always feel it’s positive what they do and I like that they advise what you can be doing to prevent it happening again – Physical Therapy at Level4 Physio-Wellness-Performance always works for me.Andy Squash Player and Runner, Late 40's, Del Mar
Want Some Help To Get There Faster?
Choose Which Option Works Best For You...