Virtual Physical Therapy
Discover How to End Pain, Feel Better, and Be Treated From the Comfort of Your Home
Click play to hear how Virtual PT can get you the expert advice from anywhere in the world... so you can get back to your active lifestyle.
If you're interested in virtual physical therapy, you're most likely here because you're dealing with an injury, stiffness, or an ache that doesn't seem to be going away on its own.
It can be quite easy to think that it's nothing, you just slept on it awkwardly, and it will go away on its own. There's no obvious reason why it happen, but it just won't go away!
Or that the stiffness you are experiencing is something you must live with because you are aging... and that is just what happens as you get older. Maybe you have done nothing at all to hurt yourself (that you can recall)... but it just isn't getting any better.
If any of these describes you, we want you to know that you are not alone. In fact, we hear this type of thing in our physical therapy clinic in Encinitas from people all over he world all the time!
We work with hundreds of active adults with our virtual physical therapy services who have also tried numerous other treatments before working with us. And when it comes to ending pain and staying active, everyone we see wants to know:
“Why is This Happening to Me?”...
"What Makes You Different Than Any Other Physical Therapy Clinic I've Tried Before?"
Most people think that all physical therapy is the same. If you've tried physical therapy before and left without having all of your goals met, there is hope! If your physical therapy experience consisted of doing a few basic exercises and stretches while being given less than customized treatment and individual attention, you've had what we call a "typical" physical therapy experience.
Sadly, this describes the treatment most people experience before coming to see us. No wonder so many adults are turning to injections and pain meds, even though they are dangerous and costly.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time with our virtual physical therapy clients is when people go to their medical Doctor, and the Doctor tells them to just "rest" and “try these painkillers”... and “let's see how it goes".
But if you're active. or desire to be, this is rarely the best advice because when you go back to what was aggravating the injury in the first place, the problem is still there.
But wait... it gets even better! This approach rarely offers significant positive outcomes and after 6 weeks, you return to the Doctor because so little change has occurred. Now, the Doctor may refill your prescription pain pills. Remember, they did not do much in the first 6 weeks.
The irony really is, that the "wait and see" approach to treating most pains are highly ineffective. It often causes more frustration because the passive approach does not work for most people. And then they tell you to rest some more or to order high-level imaging, like an MRI. And we wonder why we have such a problem with managing pain here! It's madness... and even borderline insanity (that we keep doing things the same way and expecting a different result each time). This can even explain why so many people aged 40+ are suffering longer than they should.
Again, we hear this story all the time and we understand it can be frustrating not being able to do the things you love, especially when you've tried to find a solution and feel like you've been given less than ideal advice from a doctor or physical therapist.
If You've Already Tried Chiropractic Care, Massage, Physical Therapy, Painkillers, Injections, Or Just Resting And Aren't Able To Resume Your Active Lifestyle:
Here’s just 8 reasons why it could be lasting longer than it should be:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own... but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you needed an injection or to just rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing and the pain came right back as soon as the injection wore off
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets pain as they get older, so it should just be accepted
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help very much
- You tried Googling "What To Do For Pain" and have used YouTube videos to do exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or perhaps made your pain much worse
- You tried to exercise or play through the pain, but all that did was make matters worse
- You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
- You thought using a brace would alleviate your pain for good, but that won't get to the underlying cause of the problem
If any of these have ever happened to you, we would love to help you and invite you to book in a call to talk with one of our physical therapy specialists to find out what can be done to help you.
And here is some good news for you...
Because you may have tried any or all of the things we listed above, it is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn't work, you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to schedule a call with us... If you would like to get some really helpful advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for your health.
“Fill Out The Form To Find Out If Our Virtual Service Is A Good Fit For You”
Leave Your Details To Get Started...
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
- First things first, you need to make a decision about getting proper help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that pain will "just go away with time," but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it. Worst off... nothing has really changed… Or it gets worse
- Next, you need to do the RIGHT exercises. One of the best things that we do to help you ease your pain is to do the right SERIES of progressed exercises. The right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help ease pain, and allow you to quickly move more freely again. We make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon or aggravate your pain anymore, like some exercises will do. How does that sound?
- You will want to avoid staying still for long periods of time. The irony is that rest is usually the worst thing that you can do for your back pain. Have you ever tried to get up from the couch after resting for a while, only to find that it is painfully difficult because of stiffness and tightness? One of the absolute worst things you can ever do that adds to your pain is stay still for prolonged periods of time or rest in the same position for more than 30 minutes at a time. If you rest too much, you will feel that stiffness and tightness. And sitting in awkward positions will also make you feel the stiffness and tightness. It would really help if you were given the appropriate strengthening exercises for improving your posture, combined with the appropriate sequence, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- You need to get some real Virtual PT advise. Don't let distance keep you from get great care from our specialist. In fact, at LEVEL4 we frequently talk to people from all over the country. If your having pain that is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends, then our virtual physical therapy service that we provide can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the physical therapy team at LEVEL4 in Encinitas can help you live with less pain and get back to living your ideal life again, then we invite you to start with a completely free, no risk discovery session so you can learn what is wrong and what can be done to help you and to see if you are a good fit for virtual physical therapy.
“Fill Out The Form To Find Out If Our Telehealth Service Is A Good Fit For You”
Leave Your Details To Get Started...
Note: This free discovery visit is something we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about virtual physical therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is...
"How Can Choosing Virtual PT With One Of Our Physical Therapy Specialists At LEVEL4 Get Rid Of Your Pain... In The Next Few Days?"
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
- We can help you find out why you're still struggling with this pain or injury, and why your previous treatments failed to address the real issue.
- Pain can “suck” you of energy and limit a peaceful night's sleep, we can help you enjoy sleeping again and live with more energy each day.
- We can find and address the root cause - so this pain or injury goes away and stays away!
- Then, we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises and/or stretches that will speed up your recovery.
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term.
- We can help you get off medications, not have to get that injection, and never have to consider surgery!
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that pain has stolen from you.
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right.
Basically, the team at LEVEL4 PT & Pilates in Encinitas can help you become more active and mobile without painkillers or surgery... so you can get your confidence back and get the most enjoyment out of life!
See our reviews
Click image for more